Hot new merchandise featuring the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Gremlins 2, Hello Kitty, and more!
NECA, LLC’s global collector’s event, Haulathon, is now in its third week with all-new figures and collectibles from NECA and Kidrobot. Hot new week three drops feature products from TMNT, and Hello Kitty.
TMNT week three merchandise includes:
- Usagi Yojimbo – Ultimate Usagi Yojimbo Black & White 7” Scale Action Figure
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Mirage Comics) – 7” Scale Action Figure – Ultimate Zog (Deluxe)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Archie Comics – 7” Scale Action Figures – Dreadmon figure
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon) – 7” Scale Action Figures – Short Gangster & Tall Thug 2-pack
- Sanrio: Hello Kitty – 13” Medium Plush – Hello Kitty Chinese Zodiac “Rabbit”
Week three’s global collection between NECA and Target Corporation is available at Target stores and on Target.com within the US, and internationally at Haulathon.com. New products will be available to purchase online every Friday at 8:00am CST.
Haulathon will feature figures, plush and other merchandise featuring the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Sonic, Hello Kitty, Universal Monsters, E.T., Gremlins, Ghost Face, Rob Zombie’s “The Munsters” and more.
Paired with the pop culture icons that helped inspire their creation, celebrities promoting the month long Haulathon event include artist Ken Mitchroney (TMNT), Zach Galligan (“Gremlins”), and Daniel Roebuck (Rob Zombie’s “The Munsters”). Look for interviews and videos at the pop culture blog The Fan Room.
Haulathon is produced by Radical Share, a global digital marketing agency managing Haulathon’s social media, influencer, publicity, email and Ecommerce platforms. In addition to NECA, Radical Share also represents global brands Kidrobot, Rubies Costumes, Chia Pet, Costumes.com, Denuo Novo and more.
Follow Haulathon at: