Bishop, The Last X-Man, joins the One:12 Collective!
The One:12 Collective Bishop is prepped and ready for battle, outfitted in an X-Men issued suit with fortified chest armor, multiple holsters to hold his heavy artillery, and a removable paludamentum that drapes freely over his shoulder. Included are three head portraits – a scowl, an angry stare, and a modern bald head portrait, allowing for a multitude of distinct looks.
The master of energy manipulation packs enough firepower to get the job done solo, complete with an energy cannon, energy blaster, energy FX that affix to his interchangeable hands, and much more.
Finding himself in an alternate timeline, Bishop soon realizes Earth now resembles the middle ages – primitive villages and clans have replaced cities and the fight for survival has replaced law and order. Bishop’s mission: stop the man in charge before he claims this new Earth as his own.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE BISHOP FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) canon holding hand (R)
- One (1) blaster holding hand (R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of energy FX hands (L&R)
- X-Men issued suit
- Shoulder armor
- Fortified armored vest
- Utility belt with X-Men insignia
- Wrist gauntlets
- Thigh holster
- Thigh sheath
- Knee armor
- Shin armor
- Tactical boots
- One (1) paludamentum (removable)
- One (1) energy cannon (attaches to holster on back) with three (3) removable magazines
- One (1) energy blaster (fits in thigh holster)
- One (1) energy smoke FX (attaches to hand)
- One (1) energy blast FX (attaches to hand)
- One (1) scimitar (fits in thigh sheath)
- Three (3) grenades (fits on utility belt)
- One (1) detonator (fits in utility belt pouch)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
*This product is intended for collectors ages 18 and up and is not suitable for children. The product may contain small parts that can be a choking hazard as well as sharp points that can cause injury. The item is not designed for rough play and is considered a display item for collectors.