The Joker: Gotham by Gaslight joins the One:12 Collective!
The One:12 Collective The Joker: Gotham by Gaslight is outfitted in a Victorian era-inspired outfit. He wears a dress shirt, necktie, suspenders, and slacks, and an optional leather-like butcher’s apron. A double-breasted overcoat, a scarf, top hat, and tinted glasses are also included to assist The Joker in concealing his identity.
The Joker features two head portraits inspired by his vintage comic book appearances – a maniacal smile and an unnerving stare. The tools of his trade are no laughing matter and all can be stored neatly in the included valise.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE JOKER FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eleven (11) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of gesture hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) tool holding hand (R)
- One (1) tool holding hand (L)
- One (1) card holding hand (L)
- One (1) grabbing hand (L)
- One (1) pointing hand (L)
- Double-breasted coat (removable)
- Scarf (removable)
- Long sleeved dress shirt
- Apron (removable)
- Dress shoes
- One (1) top hat
- One (1) pair of glasses
- One (1) tool storage valise
- Nine (9) assorted tools
- One (1) One:12 Collective display bases with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display posts
no images were foundEach One:12 Collective The Joker: Gotham by Gaslight – Deluxe Edition figure is packaged in a collector-friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.